Wednesday, June 10, 2015

I'm just going to assume things are possible

Alright then, I'm stepping out with hope: I've created my GoFundMe account so that I can start fundraising. Hey, who knows? My July MRI will most likely show active lesions (if the tingly skin, "MS hug" and random numbness are any indication) so that gives me a little more time on the '2 relapses in 12 months' time clock. And hey, maybe some wealthy person who likes to surf random blogs in the middle of the night will stumble on my page, be delighted by my tone and decide to donate big stacks of cash. Weirder things have happened, right?

1 comment:

  1. I also have MS. I would reccomend Dr. Ben Thrower at Shepherd Center. He and his team are excellent and I trust them 110%. They have a very good research dept and they offer indigent services. I wish you luck. You can contact me cherylrichlee@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete